Pages

Thursday 28 February 2019

Lolita Blogpost Roundup: February 2019

The short month is over and once again I wanted to share some good reads. Perhaps it's wardrobe post fatigue, but there seemed to be less lolita content coming across my radar this month. But, as always when I say something like that...there were still quite a lot of posts to read! Here are some of my favourites ^__^


A Very Frilly Valentines Day from Alyssiumbaby
Wooo! An old blog has updated for the first time in years with a cute meetup post!

If you read nothing else from this roundup, read this (and the following posts as well). Such an informative series of posts, I've very much enjoyed reading them.

LBC: Create A Coord Based On A Portrait from The Bloody Tea Party
I really enjoy when topics like this come up in the Lolita Blog Carnival (even if I didn't do this one myself) so don't just admire this phenomenal coordinate, click through to the other participants as well!

Lulu Hashimoto: The REAL living doll from The Sensitive Petal Princess
This post sent me tumbling down a glorious internet rabbit hole. I love the human-doll aesthetic so much!

Cotton ONLY Lolita Meetup! Ft. kayz0rbeam! from ABC Lolita
Can I just say that I utterly love the idea of a meetup with a fabric-based theme?

2018-12 Christmas lolita meetup in Brno from RuffleCloud's Adventures
Is there anything more fun for a light and fluffy read than a meet-up spot with pretty pictures? I think not!

As I say, not the busiest month on the lolita blogging side of things (and hey, I was part of that by posting my New Zealand travel blogs rather than lolita content for a bit) but I enjoyed reading a whole lot of posts and I hope you did too!

No comments:

Post a Comment