Pages

Monday 4 March 2019

Coordinates from January - February 2019

Are we two months done with 2019 already? Time really does fly! Here's a retrospective of the couple of lolita coordinates I wore over the last two months.

First of all, I wore lolita in January when James and I went with a friend to was the Aquaman movie, which I thought was actually pretty decent and rather better than I expected. I decided to wear lolita, and ran with a simple coord with one of my handmade skirts of comfort.

Skirt: Handmade
Cutsew: The Black Ribbon
Shoes: Metamorphose temps de fille
Bag: Innocent World
Brooch: Peppermint Fox
Everything else: Offbrand

Then my second coordinate of January was also to see another movie - this time James and I went to see Glass. I'm still not sure what my opinion of that film is! But one thing I know is that is really love the slightly OTT sweet outfit I wore for it ^__^

JSK & Shoes: Metamorphose temps de fille (Teddy Chocolatier)
Blouse: Bodyline
Bag (not pictured): Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Everything else: Taobao/offbrand

Aaand that's it. February was a bit of a crazy month for a number of reasons, and I felt off balance most of the time. But oh well. More month and more coordinates to come!

2 comments:

  1. That shade of mint suits you so well! Without meaning to enable your spending, I think you should get more mint pieces, especially in this shade. <3 (Also, agree that Aquaman was good and much better than anticipated. Fun, not taking itself too seriously and some good eye candy - I'm always up for that!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've fallen in love with mint and don't worry - you're not enabling, just confirming what I was already planning!

      Delete