Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2018

Lolita Blogpost Roundup: October 2018

October has come and gone, and it's been a very varied month on the blogging front, so I hope you enjoy reading a few of the same posts I did!


Create an Autumn Theme Coord from Fleur d'Elise
This was an LBC topic I didn't take part in and oh my goodness, this coordinate is gorgeous! I love he warm oranges, it's an uncommon thing in lolita but so utterly lovely.

Improved Outfits [2]: Color Coordination - 2 colors from Minty Frills
Guys I found another blog! Yay for new things to read! And also, wow, lots of effort must go into their graphics. It's a pretty basic post, content wise, but the visuals are fantastic and I'm just so excited to share a new blog with you all!

Victorian Girl Photoshoot with Real Vintage Camera from Gravelvet
Not a lolita post, but so damn cool! The title says it all and I suggest you check out the epic pictures.

Vintage Japanese Advertising Could Sell Us Anything from Messy Nessy Chic
Another non-lolita post, but again something really cool. Japanese ads have always been a bit weird, apparently, and these were really cool to take a look at. Besides, I figures most people into lolita are at least vaguely interested in Japan as a whole so it's not that off topic.

Birthday Haul 2018 from Buttcape
Birthday month twins! And a very, very different set of purchases than what mine were.

How to Dress in Old School Lolita (authentically) | Pt.1 from Cynical Neo-Princessism
Just read this one, okay? I can't summarise it at all, so I suggest just giving it a read.

A Year of Writing for Wunderwelt Libre from Cupcakes and Unicorns
Blogging about blogging, so meta ^__^ But in all seriousness this was an interesting perspective to read.

ANGELIC PRETTY MUSEUM - October 26th from Ghost Girl Goods
Oh my goodness, why did that have to be a limited event? I want to goooooo! But I guess I'll just have to live vicariously through other people's experiences like this blog post.

I don't have too much to say about this month's roundup - I hope you enjoyed and I look forward to seeing what awesome content crosses my reading list next month.

4 comments:

  1. Oh yes, the How to Dress in Old School Lolita (Authentically) was SUCH a great read! It made me want to try out wearing proper-proper oldschool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I also just really appreciate her dedication to old school and her willingness to put together such detailed posts.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the feature! *o* <3

    ReplyDelete