Pages

Sunday 25 October 2020

I'm on YouTube!

I mentioned a secret project in my first half of October outfits post, and yes, this was it...I've started a YouTube channel! It's something I've been thinking about for half a year or more and I finally decided to just do it! My first video, which is just a brief channel introduction, can be viewed by clicking the image below.


As I say in the video, at the moment my intentions are that the channel will probably be mostly focused on lolita, cosplay, and BTS on photoshoots. However, I'm into a lot of different stuff and I don't plan to limit myself or my content, so who knows what I'll end up with!

I'm 100% open to suggestions of what you'd like to see on my YouTube. I do have a list of ideas going but I'm always up for more ideas...my list will run dry eventually.

Also, here's a tiny preview of the second video I'll be uploading shortly!


I really hope you will like my YouTube content, and consider subscribing, sharing, and all that jazz. As I said, please drop any suggestions in the comments here and also feel free to drop links to your favourite YouTubers as well ^__^

I'm really excited to be embarking on a new creative venture and I've been having a lot of fun so far!

4 comments: