Pages

Sunday 1 November 2020

Coordinates from 16 - 31 October 2020

Picking up from right where we left off in the first half of October round up, the next day I wore a really fun casual lolita outfit for my counselling appointment. The starting point for this look was the ACDC Rag hoodie and I really, really love the result, it's so me and so fun!


Skirt: Handmade
Hoodies: ACDC Rag
Socks: Bodyline
Shoes: Yosuke
Handbag: Angelic Pretty
Hat: Offbrand
Clip: Yokai Candy

And then I wore lolita briefly the next day too! Three days in a row hasn't happen for a little while, so it was rather fun ^__^

JSK: Metamorphose temps de fille Teddy Chocolatier
Bolero: Lady Sloth
Socks & Shoes: Bodyline
Headbow & Necklace: Angelic Pretty
Everything else: Offbrand/Taobao

There's nothing terribly exciting about this coord, but I always enjoy Teddy Chocolatier. This was worn to film my YouTube channel intro so please check it out! Also, I wore make-up so have a selfie ^__^ 

The following Tuesday I wore lolita to work from home and went for something casual and cute. I loved it!

Skirt & Bow: Metamorphose temps de fille
Shirt: Listen Flavour
Everything else: Offbrand/Taobao

On this day James also did his first Halloween shoot of the year, and I absolutely love the pumpkin he carved! So also have a selfie with my new orange friend ^__^


Also, check out his page The Enthusiast to see all the absolutely amazing stuff he did for Halloween this year! 

Exactly a week later I wore lolita to WFH again. The weather turned cold again and honestly it was a great "stay in PJs" day but I had a Zoom meeting, so work-safe lolita it was! I also assisted with a Halloween shoot and went to Officeworks after work in this look so it got around!

Skirt: Handmade
Shoes: Bodyline
Everything else: Offbrand

The next day I was going to assist with another Halloween shoot after work and needed to duck out during my lunchbreak, so figured why not wear lolita?

JSK: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright Shirring Princess
Bolero: Maxicimam Lovely
Socks & Jewellery: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Bodyline
Headbow: Metamorphose temps de fille
Everything else: Offbrand

Buuuuut in reality, I wore this outfit for about twenty minutes only for the stupidest reason. We have a sword hanging in out hallway...

And guess who somehow pulled the sword off the wall with her dress and hit her leg with it? This gal! So I was freaked out and bleeding a little and just wanted to be comfy after that, so off came the outfit! Oh well, it's the thought that counts and now I can add "have been wounded by a sword" to my list of bizarre life achievements!

Then I wore lolita to my counselling appointment on the Friday. Not much to say about this one except it was cute! I also visited my mum after my appointment and she said I looked beautiful, thanks mum ^__^

JSK: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright Tartan Check
Bolero: Maxicimam Lovely
Socks: Handmade
Shoes: Bodyline
Everything else: Offbrand/Taobao

And to top the month off, for Halloween I pulled together a quick maid look, because I wanted a simple and comfortable costume. We had our favourite other couple over for the evening and handed out candy to the neighbourhood kids. We ate pumpkin soup, played Blockus, and just hung out. It was good, and an excellent way to end the month!

JSK: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright Shirring Princess
Bolero: Peace Now
Apron: Marble
Socks: Bodyline
Everything else: Offbrand/Taobao

I also want to share a selfie of this look, since I really liked the subtle cookie these I had going on.


So that was the latter half of October! It's been a hectic month, but a good one, and I'm keen to see where November takes me, in lolita and in life ^__^

4 comments:

  1. That first coord rocks though! The hoodie would look so cool (if somewhat clusterf*ckery) with Violet Fane's Otome Nostalga. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it! And my goodness, yes it would be!

      Delete
  2. I love your second coord. I hope your okay now after the sword!

    ReplyDelete