Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2020

Coordinates from 1-15 October 2020

Can you believe it? I've been wearing lolita enough this month that it's time for a half-month coord round up! That makes me very happy so let's get right to it ^__^

On October 1st I had a Zoom staff meeting, so needed to be work appropriate from the waist up. For a while I've been wondering how this work top of mine would look with my Victorian Maiden skirt so I figured this was as good an opportunity as any to give it a shot. In the end, this outfit isn't necessarily lolita (no petticoat, gasp), but it's my blog so I'm counting it!


Skirt: Victorian Maiden
OTKS: Innocent World
Shoes: Bodyline
Everything else: Offbrand

I am actually really happy with how this outfit turned out! Like, I wouldn't wear it for a meetup but I think overall that this shirt and skirt combo did work out nicely enough for a "work lolita" look.

I wore lolita again to my counselling appointment the next day. I'd actually had a version of this outfit pulled out since the previous weekend but hadn't worn it, so this was a good opportunity! The weather turned quite warm though, so I did switch up the choice of outerwear and legwear. I loved this outfit and felt super cute wearing it.


JSK: Metamorphose temps de fille Teddy Chocolatier
Bolero: Peace Now
Shoes: Bodyline
Bear Ears: Maidreamin
Everything else: Offbrand/Taobao

I took a few days off until Wednesday the following week, where I threw on a coord for all of two hours for a currently secret project. I was struggling to take a coord shot on my own that didn't show too much leg and where my stockings weren't rolling down, and in the end settled for a cramped mirror selfie in my wardrobe. I'm all class ^__^

JSK: Metamorphose temps de fille Rose Stripe Shirring
Bolero: Maxicimam
Shoes: Bodyline
Everything else: Offbrand/Taobao

Then I felt like it was an eternity until I wore lolita again, but really it was just over a week til I wore another WFH outfit. What I found really odd is that as I was flicking through my wardrobe to pick what to wear, I actually really wanted to wear my handmade green floral skirt! Yes, the one that I'm always contemplating getting rid of since it's kind of boring. Weird. But I'm not complaining (though I'm taking this as a sign I should stop complaining about this skirt)...

Skirt: Handmade
Cutsew: The Black Ribbon
Shoes: Bodyline
Wristcuffs: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Everything else: Offbrand/Taobao

So that's the first half of October in coordinates! It's been a good month and just keeps on going ^__^

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, secret project, I am intrigued! Especially since it uses one of my favourite pieces of yours. And yes, the fact that you find yourself *wanting* to and being *in them ood* to wear your handmade skirt is definitely a sign to keep it and at least reduce the complaints ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All will be revealed...eventually lol.

      Absolutely yes! It was nice to be excited about wearing it ^__^

      Delete