Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2019

Coordinates from July - August 2019

I'll admit - most of July passed with nary a coordinate. Mostly when I wanted to wear lolita it was either very cold, or I was in a bit of a slump and not up for the effort of dressing up. Meh, it happens.

However, in the final few days of the month I wore lolita for a self portrait photoshoot. It wasn't a full coordinate (no petticoat, and below my dress I was only wearing my ugg boots) but I figure it still counts! I also didn't get a properly clear photo of the outfit, so enjoy one of my artsy shots! The rest are on my Facebook page if you'd like to see ^__^

JSK: Lyris Design
Cloak: Sweet Dreamer
Everything else: Offbrand/taobao

Then August also passed with practically no lolita - though to be fair, I was really sick for 2+ weeks of the month, so I barely got out of my pyjamas. But while we (because yes, James had the death flu too) were still sick we had a photoshoot we had to do, so I decided to dress up in my role as assistant. And it made me so, so happy to do so. I hadn't realised quite how much I'd missed frilling up! It does help that James showers me in compliments when I dress up ^__^

OP: Lady Sloth Verrry Berry Picnic
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Metamorphose temps de fille
Everything else: Offbrand/taobao/Closet Child 

And as a bonus, we tested some lighting ideas (and a pink wall) while our model was doing outfit changes, so there are going to be more photos of this look on my Facebook page!

So yeah, still not a very active couple of months in terms of lolita but cest la vie, there's more to life than pretty clothes - though the pretty clothes do bring a ray of sunshine into my life ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment