Pages

Sunday 7 April 2013

New layout!

Just a quick post because in case you haven't noticed, I've changed my blog layout! Just a bit, mostly the background change [bye-bye purple stripes, hello macro flower photo I took years ago], font changes and the addition of a few widgets, most importantly the blog list on the side. I follow a whole lot of different blogs.

The biggest change was probably my switch from LinkWithin to nRelate. Why? Because LinkWithin tended to only like promoting about a third of my posts, and I wanted something that gave links to posts that are more similar to whatever you just read. LinkWithin was a great basic add-on but I wanted something I could control a bit more. I'm not going to ramble too much about it; a simple google of "LinkWithin or nRelate" will bring up lots of articles that outline the differences between these two and I don't feel much need to add my voice particularly loudly.

I've gotta say, I'm having a lot of fun with this whole blogging thing. I may become on of those people who changes layouts every month. Ah well, only time will tell... ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment