Pages

Monday 1 March 2021

Coordinates from February 2021

February was another "quiet" month in lolita terms. Compared to 2020? Pffft it was nothing! Compared to my previous and likely future lolita habits? Perfectly normal ^__^

I first wore lolita to my counselling appointment. I enjoyed pairing this skirt with more white - usually I pick out pink from the print but I decided to keep it more neutral for once. 

Skirt & Shoes: Bodyline 
Cutsew, Headbow & Bracelet: Angelic Pretty
Everything else: Offbrand

I busted out lolita again on Valentine's Day...but not because it was Valentine's Day but because I was assisting James on a photoshoot and decided if I had to wear clothes I'd wear fun clothes! Super casual outfit, but I really liked it!

Skirt: Handmade
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Bag: Coquettish Tiara
Everything else: Offbrand

Also, enjoy this bonus shot of me reacting to a gust of wind while James was taking my picture ^__^


My last outfit for February was once again worn to counselling, with a bit of errand-running beforehand. This coord was kind of inspired by one I put together for AYWI30C, though it ended up pretty different the concept is the same.

JSK: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright Shirring Princess
Cutsew & Headbow: Angelic Pretty
Socks: Metamorphose temps de fille
Shoes: Bodyline
Everything else: Offbrand/Taobao

You can't see it in the photo, but these socks have strawberries going up the back! Combined with the bustle back made me feel pretty awesome...it was a party back there!

So that was my February in lolita fashion. Nothing groundbreaking but fun nevertheless ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment