Pages

Monday 18 October 2021

Review #57: Metamorphose Camellia ~ Cat Hide and Seek ~

 Did I completely forget to post about this dress here?! Apparently yes...ooops.

So back in March I posted about pre-ordering the OP from Meta's new series Camellia ~cat hide and seek~. Sometime in late June I got an email saying they'd be shipping early July, and I got my shipping notification in 5 July with an ETA of 12 July. But the postal gods smiled on me and I got it on the 7th! So all in all I was very, very happy with the pre-order process. Meta never disappoints.

As for the dress itself...well, I wanted to film an unboxing (my first unboxing) so it actually sat around in its box, tempting me, for a while. But when I opened it up...well, you'll see ^__^

Yeah, I'm pretty damn happy with it. I've only don'e one proper coord with it, though I have thrown it on for another YouTube video as well. But it really is a lovely, gorgeous, comfortable dress and I'm very happy I bought it.

No comments:

Post a Comment