Pages

Friday 1 October 2021

Coordinates from September 2021

September was all over the place. The weather, my brain, everything lol. But I wore lolita a few times so as per usual please enjoy this coord roundup.

I first wore lolita to WFH, mostly because I had a quick YouTube video I wanted to film in my lunchbreak! But it felt really nice to dress up for work again.

JSK: Metamorphose temps de fille Rose Stripe Shirring
Blouse: Glitter Tale
Haori: Vintage
Socks & Shoes: Bodyline
Everything else: Offbrand/Taobao

I tend to take most of my accessories off after my outfit photo, and James happened to come into our computer room as I did so, told me I looked adorable, and got me to pose for the below. Hiding my work shame!

By accident, my next outfit with Jurassic Party came exactly one year after I last wore the skirt! Such as cool and unexpected coincidence!

Anyway, I only dressed up because I needed to go to the post office after work, and decided that I'd be cute for the afternoon's work Zoom meetings. Though I did have my accessories off for work ^__^


Skirt: Wonderpunk Jurassic Party
Blouse: Glitter Tale
Socks & Bag: Angelic Pretty
Everything else: Offbrand/Taobao/Handmade

I actually really like how this outfit turned out, even though the colour balance is all over the place. And I got three compliments while I was out, and I was only at the shops for all of fifteen minutes. And the husband liked it too, and took lots of cute pictures for me ^__^

Then I wore lolita to WFH again, just because it was a Friday and I was not very motivated. Nothing particularly noteworthy about this outfit, but it did help with the motivation issue somewhat.

OP: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright Tartan Check
Shoes & Socks: Bodyline
Wristcuffs: Angelic Pretty
Everything else: Offbrand

This outfit was originally put together with a pink bolero, but it got really hot, so I subbed it out for wristcuffs. Though, like all WFH coords, the accessories are kind of a lie, because they just go on for the photo! There is also no petticoat, the shame ^__^

My last outfit for the month was on the last day of the month. It came into existence for two reasons. Firstly, I realised when putting my previous coord into my spreadsheet (yes, I have a spreadsheet) that I had worn every main piece that fits me this year...except for Patisserie Dream. And second, James fixed my pretty rainbow necklace. Since both those elements fit together well, I figured I had to do it...and got it in my head I should do it by the end of the month, lol.

Skirt: Metamorphose temps de fille Patisserie Dream
Cutsew: The Black Ribbon
Bolero & Socks: Angelic Pretty
Headbow: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Everything else: Offbrand/Taobao/The Decora Factory

I had a lot of fun doing a massive colourful look. Well, as colourful as you can get with a lot of black! It's a very "me" kind of vibe and I think it was a great way to end off the month. I particularly enjoyed my accessory choices, so have a selfie ^__^


And that's all for September! I'm in denial about another month being over, but at least I looked cute doing it.

2 comments:

  1. Accessories and shoes being a lie of WfH looks is the truth that we are all living. If I do wear mine it's purely out of laziness and because they aren't too uncomfortable to wear to begin with.
    Having said this, I really like the tartan dress with pink, red and pink is a timeless classic. And that final look is definitely very you, black and pastels = Roli in my mind.

    ReplyDelete