Pages

Thursday 1 April 2021

Coordinates from March 2021

So March was just...hectic. Work was stressful, there were like three bits of family drama going on, I got my tubes tied and took like a week and a half to feel normal after that and all in all, I was super close to burnout all month. 

But in the end I did still wear some of the clothes that bring me joy ^__^

My state was hit by severe rain and flooding towards the end of the month, and I worked from home for two days because of it. So I got back on the "wear lolita to WFH" trend again (though, complete honesty, first WFH day I stayed in my PJs).


JSK: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright Shirring Princess
Kimono: Vintage
Socks: Handmade
Shoes: Bodyline
Everything else: Taobao/offbrand

It was so fun to do a wa lolita look again, and to do so in a more sweet than classic way. I also just love how this came out, I felt super pretty and was so happy that it worked out even better than it was in my head. Also, enjoy this closer picture where I am awkwardly showing off the kimono sleeves, because they are gorgeous.


Then I wore lolita to my counselling appointment and then to pick up out niece for a sleepover. Everyone liked my outfit, which is always flattering ^__^

OP & Necklace: Lady Sloth Verrry Berry Picnic
OTKS: Metamorphose temps de fille
Everything else: Offbrand/Taobao/Handmade

And that was it for March. Again a fairly quiet month in lolita terms, but I don't mind at all. When I was at my counselling appointment, I was trying to tell my counsellor everything that had been going on since I'd last seen her and oh my goodness, the list just didn't stop! I got tired just talking about it! So two lolita outfits in a month that was very personally draining feels like quite an achievement, thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I love the wa outfit! How could I not? And I'm very impressed that you even had flower clips that match this odd peachy shade of pink - although knowing your collection of flower and bow clips, maybe I shouldn't be. Part of me kind of wants to see this kimono with your Rose Stripe JSK or maybe that black Bodyline floral one, I think those could both be really lovely wa coords too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ooooh thanks for the suggestions, will keep those in mind ^__^

      Delete