Pages

Friday 1 January 2021

Coordinates from December 2020

Things, as they usually do, got even more hot in December. Coupled with a return to working in the office from the 14th, I didn't wear that many coords for the month. 

My first coord for December was worn to a counselling appointment. James had just presented me with this offbrand red blouse he had found for me, and I had to wear it ASAP!

JSK: Metamorphose temp de fille Rose Stripe Shirring
Blouse: Offbrand
OTKS: Innocent World
Shoes: Bodyline
Accessories: Offbrand/Taobao

I really loved this outfit, especially my shoe/sock combo, and James was nice enough to grab a close up for me.

That weekend I did wear three lolita outfits to film my Christmas lookbook video but since they were video-only I’m not really counting them. But if you want to see, check out that video or the blog post I did about the same topic (link). Though, ahem, one is basically a repeat of the outfit above. 

I then wore lolita to my work Christmas party, very casually. I wasn't planning on dressing up this year but then the lady who organises them let slip "Oh Caroline always wears something amazing and festive" so of course I had to! I did not manage to get a good photo though, so have an elevator selfie complete with mask and backpack. 

OP: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright Tartan Check
Shoes: Bodyline
Everything else: Offbrand

Once again, I want to share a foot shot as well, because I worked in a bit of a cherry theme since I wanted to wear these socks that were my Christmas gift from work a few years back! I really like them ^__^


And that was it for the month! Normally I wouldn't do a post with only two coords to share, but I wanted to start 2021 fresh from a coord-sharing perspective. I think my number of outfits will be significantly reduced in the new year, but you never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment