Pages

Friday 25 December 2020

Lolita Blog Carnival: Share Your New Years Resolutions For EGL Fashion

First of all - Merry Christmas! I hope you had a wonderful day, whether or not your celebrate it. I did - lots of food, chill, and online shopping ^__^

I thought a lot about what I want to achieve in lolita in 2020 and kept coming back to a very simple answer - I want to fit more of my clothes again. I'm currently four-five dress sizes larger than when I was a pretty fit human being, and three-four sizes larger than my average before that. Because I love my clothes, and because I don't want to be my current size forever, I now find myself in a position where I can only wear about a third of my lolita clothes. 

And I am so sick of that!

I miss wearing this dress!

So my New Year's Resolution is to actually, properly, this-time-for-sure start losing weight in a healthy and sustainable way. The non-fitting segment of my lolita wardrobe is organised by size, and I would love to be able to fit into at least a third of what's there by the end of the year.

This isn't really the most interesting or exciting goal for anyone but me, and I won't give me anything to blog about, but it is what it is.

Do you have a lolita-related resolution for 2020?

Read more from other bloggers:


2 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed that you can make it happen, I have faith in you. Not only because with your dresses being organised by size, having a tangible measure of progress can keep you on track, but because you can gym buddy with James. Support from the person you love most and being able to physically feel your progress as you go down the rack of your dresses is bound to help a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that means a lot. And we've already started going to the gym together again, it's been good ^__^

      Delete