Pages

Tuesday 30 April 2019

Lolita Blogpost Roundup: April 2019

I may have been away from my computer for a week this month, but I still read all the lolita posts that came across my feed! As usual, here are my favourites from the April ^__^


Coord Catchup: the Japan Edition from Cupcakes and Unicorns
Okay, I'll admit, I'm kind of a sucker for other people's Japan posts even more than ever due to my recent trip. I also always enjoy coordinate roundup posts. So how could I not include this?

Milanoo: Myths And Misconceptions In Lolita from Crimson Reflections
Ah Milanoo, that names takes me back. This was a very interesting read and really made me consider how much has changed in the online lolita world in the time I've been involved in the fashion.

LBC: Where Do You Like To Go Dressed in Lolita Fashion from Teeny Travels
You know something that's kind of annoying? When an LBC topic you'd been upvoting for months gets picked for the week when you're out of the country... Oh well, I can still enjoy reading about it!

Coords: Tea Parties, Gigs, and Tartan Teddies from Cynical Neo-Princessism
More coordinates! Enough said, go take a look ^__^

Sweet Jam Triplets! from Ruban Rose
This is such a gorgeous photoshoot! And not just any photoshoot, but an adorable triplet shoot! Go take a look, your eyes will thank you. Now I really want to organise a triplet (or more) photoshoot...

Tea Party with Mana! Kawaii Kon 2019 Trip Report from Rose Sanctuary
I really enjoyed reading this detailed event report. I'm not a massive fan of Mana or Moi Meme Moitie but this still sounds like such an amazing experience!

Tales of the Traveling Poof: April in Hokkaido! Mt. Moiwa, Asahi Breweries, Fushimi Inari, and Akarenga from Sanakanin
Wow, this is the month of everyone posting about Japan travels and I am loving it!

Fancy Paper Dolls, Easter Celebrations from Bonniviwii
This is a nice simple post - Easter coordinates past and present!

To All the Dresses I’ve Loved Before: Part 1 from Pink Strawberry Tea
I really enjoy posts that make me want to do the same thing on my blog, and this totally did. We spend so much time looking forward in lolita that I feel it's nice sometimes to look back instead.

How was your lolita month this April?

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, new blogs to read that I didn't know about. You can still write a post on that LBC prompt you missed, I'd love to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! My mission is complete! New blogs!

      Haha yeah, good point, I still could but I know I'm probably going to forget about it lol.

      Delete