Pages

Saturday 23 July 2016

A little red...

Recently I did a photoshoot with a photographer who's not James for the first time in a very long time, and of course I did a lolita look. The photographer, Paul aka Phocal Photography, I've worked with once before and I think we collaborated well on this shoot.


Introducing the red to this outfit was Paul's idea, and in the end I really liked it even though it wasn't something I'd have done myself of the bat.

Outfit Rundown
JSK & Boots: Bodyline
Blouse: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Everything else: Offbrand, taobao, handmade


You can see the rest of the photos on my facebook page!

2 comments:

  1. I think I remember seeing the makeup/hair for this on instagram, I really like it! The photos look great, I've clicked over and seen the rest - they're great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (and yes, I did put a pre-shoot shot up on instagram)! I'm really glad to hear you like them!

      Delete