Pages

Monday 7 March 2022

3 Looks: Teddy Chocolatier

I honestly don't know where the time has gone. If you asked me when I did the last post in this series I would have thought it was a few weeks ago...not a few months!

But oh well. The time did pass but I am here now with three fresh coords with Meta's Teddy Chocolatier.

Teddy Chocolatier has really cemented itself as a favourite piece of mine. It's sweet but not too saccharine, detailed but not overwhelming. It's comfortable to wear and has a lot of coording opportunities. In short - I love it.

For my first coord I wanted to really emphasise the lavender in the print, and came up with a sweet country coord that I absolutely adore. I can't wait to wear this (or something very like this) in the near future.

Cutsew: Metamorphose temps de fille
Socks: Offbrand
Mint bow clip & lavender bracelet: Closet Child
Hats, shoes, wristcuffs & brown/ivory bow: Taobao

In the second coord I wanted to run fully into the chocolate theme. It would be more chocolate-y if I owned chocolate theme socks (that aren't those ankle socks from the previous coord) but I think it's still very on-theme. I also love how it's a much more muted coord despite the theme, and it feels like it would be amazingly cosy for colder weather.

Cardigan: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
OTKS: Metamorphose temps de fille
Shoes: Bodyline
Bow clips: Taobao
Beret & bracelets: Offbrand

Finally, I wanted to run with a very mint coordinate, and it ended up being a very Angelic Pretty-heavy coord. And I'm not complaining about that! I think this coord is adorable, but I do feel like it's missing something...not sure what. Perhaps it's more of a styling thing, because in my head I can see this with a mid-2000s twintail hair style, and I think that would make all the difference. 

Bolero, headbow, OTKS & necklace: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Bodyline
Mint bow clip: Closet Child
Small bow clips: Offbrand

All in all, I love all three coords I came up with. They are all very distinct from each other and don't reflect how I've worn the JSK so far. I mean, I've worn it with the mint bolero before in a kind of similar way but still. I consider these different enough that I am very, very happy.

Also - I did film my process of putting these coords together, so if you think that sounds interesting please watch below (and you know, please like and subscribe and all that jazz). ^__^



4 comments:

  1. Teddy Chocolatier is a super cute print and there's so much that could be done with it. In the video the polka dots in the print really grabbed my attention and it would look so cute with all dotty pieces. Which I guess the BtSSB chocolate cardigan kind of achieves with the card suits, that could explain why I like it so much! Though the all mint coord is also super cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh you know I'd never thought of a dotty coord (probably because I don't have anything in a suitable colour with dots lol) but that's a great idea!

      Delete
  2. Your coords are always inspiring! I really love the way you added the lavender in the first one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes, I love the lavender one, I think it's my favourite of all of them.

      Delete