Pages

Saturday 1 January 2022

Coordinates from December 2021

Farewell 2021! You were fine, I guess. Tumultuous. Weird. But you definitely had upsides too.  

But we're not here for reflective musings, we're here for coords!

First coord of the month was worn to my work Christmas party - it's tradition, dammit. This year, we were asked to dress in Aussie colours or themes so I wore my red dress with some blue and white since the Aussie flag is red/white/blue (like lots of countries, so boring lol).

OP: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright Tartan Check
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Bodyline
Everything else: Offbrand

I genuinely loved this look, it was not something I'd have just come up with on my own without trying to match the colour scheme but I am really happy with how it turned out. 

I next wore lolita on a WFH day because James had a photoshoot, so I couldn't stay in my PJs with a model in the house! I hadn't planned on doing lolita, but I was having trouble finding a pair of comfortable pants and realised that I'd be more comfy in lolita than my jeans!

OP: Metamorphose temps de fille Camellia Cat
Socks & Shoes: Bodyline
Everything else: Offbrand/Taobao

It was a cute coord and I was happy to wear it, unplanned as it was.

Then my next coord was once again, quite unplanned. We were visiting a friend who's back in the country for a few months (and getting to meet her cute baby girl!) and I could not find my comfy pants, so again, went with a quick lolita coord. The base of this is a combo I wore in November but like, who cares, lol.

Skirt: Handmade
Everything else: Offbrand

You could also argue this isn't really lolita, but as usual - my blog, my rules, and I say it's lolita enough.

And that was my December in lolita fashion...unexpectedly more fashionable that I would have thought. As usual I'll be posting a bit of a "year in review" post shortly, so look forward to that!

4 comments:

  1. Your coords are so cute! I really love the red with the details in blue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you like that coord, it was very experimental for me.

      Delete
  2. Lolita being more comfortable than jeans is such a mood, and with that Meta OP you don't need much to make it seem like you put in tonnes of effort, even if you've only thrown on a few bits. That's the beauty of OPs that keeps calling to me more and more as time goes on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a vibe, that's for sure. Not going to lie though, I'm digging it and am thinking hard about getting some more comfy lolita in my life.

      And yeah, that Meta OP is going to be my saviour for wanting to look good yet be lazy!

      Delete