Pages

Thursday 1 July 2021

Coordinates from June 2021

 I'll admit, June nearly came and went with nary a coord. May and June were both hectic months for me and I didn't have the energy for lolita. Or, more specifically, my lolita room was a mes and it was hard to get into my wardrobe and I was in a cycle of "can't wear lolita until my room is clean, don't have the energy to clean my room".

But right at the end of the month my area went into lockdown again and I suddenly was working from home again. The first couple of days I just enjoyed wearing my PJS but after that I decided that for the first full week of WFH I wanted to try wearing lolita every day (sound familiar)?

So on Monday I wore Teddy Chocolatier - cute, comfy, and the first time using one of my new Glitter Tale blouses (which I'll post a review about soon, promise).

JSK & OTKS: Metamorphose temps de fille
Blouse: Glitter Tale
Bolero: Maxicimam
Shoes: Bodyline
Wristcuffs & Necklace: Angelic Pretty
Everything else: Offbrand/Taobao

I felt so adorable that I had to take a selfie to show off some more details of the outfit. I really enjoyed wearing a blouse as well as a bolero - and there's just something about a big white collar that is so typically sweet. And I wore my beret further back on my head and that also gave me extra cute vibes!


However, it was bitterly cold so I ended up actually taking a shower in my lunchbreak to warm up! And after that...got into my cozy PJs ^__^

The next day it was cold. Again. And I was under the pump with work and all my motivation to wear the pretty outfit I had pulled out vanished...then stayed vanished.

Oh well, tis what tis. I'm happy I wore lolita once this month, and we'll see where life takes me ^__^


2 comments:

  1. Sucks about another lockdown, but at least you squeezed in one cord into your WFH routine. That blouse collar does look adorable, I look forward to the full review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lockdowns do suck, but we gotta do what we gotta do :)

      Delete