Pages

Tuesday 1 June 2021

Coordinates from May 2021

May was another quiet month on the lolita front (including blogging here, oops). To be completely honest, I think all of 2021 is going to be fairly quiet, but that's okay. 

My first coord of the month was worn to get yum cha with my sister and niece, before bringing said niece back home for a sleepover. It was fun and I got many compliments, from husband, family and our waitress. And, of course, yum cha was tasty.

Skirt: Metamorphose temp de fille Flower Bottle
Shoes: Bodyline
Brooch: MadIllustration
Everything else: Offbrand

I really liked pulling in a little bit of blue in the accessories, I think it added a nice depth to the outfit. Also, because I wanted to show off my smaller hair clips and my brooch, have a selfie as well. 

Then my second and final coord of the month was worn to work. I'm heading back to full time and pulled together this toned-down look on Friday when I was one of three staff in the office. I never thought I'd say this, but I'd missed wearing lolita into the office!

OP: Metamorphose temp de fille Berry Stripe
Shoes & Socks: Bodyline
Hair clip: Taobao
Everything else: Offbrand

So yeah, nothing to ground-breaking about the month of May but I'm happy to still be wearing lolita with some degree of regularity ^__^

2 comments:

  1. The pops of blue in the first coord are perfect, just the right thing to lift it into something that extra bit special. And I'm not just saying that because I'm biased towards tricolour stuff, promise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will confess, you and your tricolour stuff is kind of rubbing off on me...I keep thinking about getting royal blue things these days...

      Delete