Pages

Monday 26 July 2021

Axes Femme Kawaii

So someone needs to tell me when Axes Femme Kawaii got so super cute because excuse me, their stuff is so darn cute right now!

I've always liked Axes Femme. Their clothing has always been pretty and affordable and decent quality - in lolita terms, put their stuff around special set level. Their Kawaii sub-brand isn't new, but I haven't paid much attention to it since it first launched. And oh boy, I regret that decision.

There's absolutely no point to this post other than to share some of the cool stuff from Axes Femme Kawaii that's currently available.


How adorable is this whole coord? Lemons are so on trend, and I love the pastel yellow of the blouse and how it coordinates with the red. It's retro, but still so lolita. If I were into fruity prints I'd be all over this!


Speaking of things that I would totally wear, check out this ensemble. A classic harlequin with an Alice in Wonderland vibe, what's not to love? It's actually a vest and a skirt, which I think is great. It does come in blue as well, which is super Alice-like, but I preferred the black colourway.


Moving on from main pieces I had to share this cardigan because unless I'm being a bit dim I think it is a 100% match for Honey Cake. I'm not a Honey Cake diehard, but still, this cardigan is adorable and I always get a kick out of "offband" items that match burando perfectly.


And lastly...oooof, this blouse! Floral blouses are love, and this one is just gorgeous!

I've always found that Axes Femme is very "what you see is what you get". There are no sneaky shortcuts or missing details, they just provide very straightforward, well made, but simple garments.

So if you aren't aware of their Kawaii subbrand, well, now you are, and don't make my mistake of not checking their site for years!

PS if you have five minutes, click here for a cute video of Misako modelling some of their new stuff!

2 comments:

  1. That bear cardigan had me quite shaken when I first saw it, it took a lot of strength to resist getting it. What I also like about Axes Femme Kawaii is that it is much more reasonably priced to begin with and when it makes its way to second hand (usually Closet Child), it's even more affordable. And since they seem to produce higher quantities, finding something second hand later seems easier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! And while they're not "OMG wow this is amazing" quality, they're definitely very well made which is good enough for me.

      Delete