Pages

Sunday 12 September 2021

Get necklace, make coord

Earlier this year an online friend sent me a necklace that she made for me, and it is absolutely stunning! It's really beautiful and wonderfully made and of course, my first impulse was to start building outfits around it. It took me a very long time to actually do it, but I finally put together a flatlay worthy of this gorgeous piece.


I ran with my wedding dress as the main piece and pulled together a pretty floral look, which I absolutely adore. I can't wait to wear this sometime!

And, because it's super gorgeous, please admire this close-up of the necklace itself.


I also tried to take a close-up of the necklace in situ but my camera decided to focus on the brooch apparently...oh well, it's still a pretty photo, just a tad blurry!


I'm so happy to have finally done this necklace justice! I also decided to use putting this flatlay together as an opportunity to film a little YouTube video about how I build a coordinate, so please check that out below if you're interested. 

2 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous necklace, your friend is incredibly talented and I think your coord more than didit justice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still so very in love with it, she's crazy talented! And thank you, I think so too ^__^

      Delete