Pages

Monday 31 December 2018

Lolita Blogpost Roundup: December 2018

2018 was a whirl. For me I honestly felt like couldn't catch my breath since June right up until after I stopped working my old job in mid-December (and even after that I had dance rehearsal and a lolita meet and other social things). But the blogging world just keeps on going, and here are some of the lolita-focused posts I enjoyed reading this last month.


The Grand Embassy in Madrid from Cupcakes and Unicorns
Do I need to mention again that I love reading all about events that I could never go to? Because I do, so this was great (and also her outfit is fabulous!).

In which she is a sweet shop witch… from Make Lovely
I always really, really enjoy when people take a theme and twist it in an unexpected direction - who else thinks "Honeydukes" when going to a Harry Potter themed meet? I love the creativity and the super cute outfit!

ILD coordinate – Julian from Sanakanin
First things first. I have severe, severe, coat envy right now. I want a dozen please. And second things next - I really love how this post

Review: St. Peter's Cross Lace OTKs (Re-release Version) and M+CROIX Lace Hair Clip from Rose Sanctuary
I really love reading detailed reviews, even when they're about products I don't care for ^__^

Living green! from Miss Filigree
This was a very interesting read about whether or not lolita could be considered "green" in terms of fashion. I'll admit, environmental impact is not something I like to think about because it makes me depressed but I still enjoyed this post.

Angelic Pretty Paris' Christmas Tea Party 2018 with Maki & Asüka and Mme Honda from Marinette in Wonderland
Another event report! I swear, every time I read something like this the more determined I am that I will eventually go to an official Angelic Pretty event. Some day!

So that's some of what I read this month and here's to more great lolita blogging in 2019!

No comments:

Post a Comment