Pages

Tuesday 3 May 2022

Floral headdress tutorial video

I promise I'm not dead, I just haven't felt like blogging.

But I have been keeping up with YouTube, and even though my channel is not just about lolita, I thought this particular video was absolutely worth sharing here ^__^


If you enjoyed the video please give it a like, and let me know if you actually try following this tutorial. it's actually my first tutorial so I'd be curious to know if it was informative enough to use as a reference.

4 comments:

  1. I really liked the tutorial! I think I will try to do it soon! I've been keeping an eye in some beautiful flowers at Daiso, but I didn't had idea of what to do with them. I hope next time I go to Daiso the flowers still there, so I can make the headdress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm so glad you like it. Fingers crossed you can get those flowers because I'd love to see what you make!

      Delete