Pages

Tuesday 15 September 2020

A little bit of loliable crafting

 Recently James and I got to spend some time with our eldest niece, and we did some beading together. I took the opportunity to string together a couple of bracelets in colours my lolita collection was missing, as well as make myself a big rainbow necklace!


My first bracelet, the purple/red/pearl one was to match Verrry Berry Picnic, since I don't have many purple accessories. Then I was on a roll and made the pink/purple/pearl one in a very similar way, since I often pair my purples with pink.


Since our niece was making herself some fun rainbow things, I also wanted to make a rainbow thing! It doesn't come up much here since it's not all that easy to work in with lolita, but I am a massive rainbow fiend. I have a little collection of rainbow goodies, and it was really nice to add something handmade to that.

The only downside of making these things is...now I want to make so many more bracelets!

2 comments:

  1. No such thing as making bracelets being a downside! They're so easy, quick and cheap to make and can really change up an outfit. The purple ones will look so good with Verrry Berry Picnic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean...the downside is now that I need to buy more elastic thread and I want lots and lots more beads!

      Delete