Pages

Friday 5 May 2017

Lolita 52: Fondest meet-up memory

Yet again this is going to be a short post because I have been to one meet-up ever, and that only recently; you can read my post about it here. My fondest memory of that day is just how nice everyone was! I’m not the best with names so I don’t quite remember who everyone was but I got random compliments (and gave a few!), one girl was super sweet in making sure I ate something at the lunch spread, and I spent a good portion of the event on a couch with a revolving collection of lolitas just getting to know everyone a bit. I know that’s a bit of a vague “fondest memory” but overall the community was quite friendly and that’s what really stood out to me at that meet.


To keep this post from being too ridiculously short, here’s another couple of photos of some of the bounty of clothes that were brought along by everyone that I didn’t put in my meet-up post.

No comments:

Post a Comment