Pages

Friday 1 July 2022

Coordinates from March - June 2022

So, uh, yeah...2022 is apparently a quiet year on the lolita front. But it's been a great year for me on so many others, so I'm trying to make peace with the fact that right now, lolita is a lower priority hobby for me. I'm not leaving lolita or anything like that, but at the moment, my hobby spoons are going towards other things.

Also, April in particular was just ~fucked~ so that didn't help lol.

So my first coord in this posts comes from early May. I dressed up as I needed to run errands in my lunchbreak (this was my last week of full time working from home) and I wanted for film a YouTube video after work. It's a pretty simple coord, but I liked it and it felt very "me".


JSK: Metamorphose temps de fille Rose Stripe Shirring
Bolero: Maxicimam 
OTKS: Innocent World
Shoes: Bodyline
Hairclips: Offbrand

Also, I was very happy because James was super complimentary about this coord. Always nice to get husband compliments! He also said I should buy this bolero in other colours...

My next coord came the following week, worn just to WFH. I did end up running errands at lunch as well, but it was nice to dress up with the intention to just stay home. I also busted out some fawn fur, so all in all this coord felt very nostalgic.

Skirt: Metamorphose temps de fille Flower Bottle
Blouse: Glitter Tale
Haori: Vintage
OTKS: Metamorphose temps de fille 
Shoes: Bodyline 
Beret: Peacockalorum
Flower clip: Sweet Dreamer
Wristcuffs: Angelic Pretty

Next I wore - you guessed it - another coord to WFH in. This was the week where I transitioned from full-time WFH to a hybrid, and I was shocked by now much better I felt getting back into the office routine. So that inspired me to try harder when WFH, hence the coord. But it was a cold day, so I did get changed into something more comfy and cozy - though still not PJs! - before lunch ^__^


Skirt & Headbow: Handmade
OTKS: Metamorphose temps de fille
Shoes: Bodyline
Everything else: Offbrand

Aaaaaand that's it for this time period lol. Both my personal life and day job got absolutely insane from mid-May onwards...and look to continue that way until at least the end of July. But oh well, tis what tis and I hope you liked seeing these three coords ^__^


 

 






 

4 comments:

  1. James was very right to be extra complimentary, that first coord is super cute! Though I don't think you've ever done anything with this JSK that I wouldn't like, so there's also that <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooops this reply is a million years late but thank you!

      Delete
  2. Your outfits are always so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete