Pages

Monday 1 November 2021

Coordinates from October 2021

As is the norm for 2021, October was another quiet month on the lolita front. But, as usual, I'm not phased by that ^__^

It was my birthday on October 4th, and unexpectedly I celebrated with a little lolita high tea. A friend is lodging with us to do nursing placement at a nearby hospital, and since she's interested in lolita she said "you were going to host a high tea last year, why not now?" so the two of us dressed up and James brought us noms and drinks and it was a very nice time.

JSK: Metamorphose temps de fille Teddy Chocolatier
Blouse: Glitter Tale
Wristcuffs & Necklace: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Bodyline
Bear Ears: Mai Dreamin
Everything else: Offbrand/Taobao

I also vlogged the affair on YouTube, because why wouldn't I?


And then nothing for the rest of the month, until Halloween! We had an unexpectedly busy and fun at-home Halloween, and I dressed as a fairy. I vlogged this day too, but the video will be coming later this week, so no link yet ^__^

JSK: Metamorphose temps de fille Rose Stripe Shirring
Blouse: Glitter Tale
Wristcuffs: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Bodyline
Socks & Flowers: Offbrand/Taobao
Wings: Fancy Fairy Wings & Things

Forgive the picture quality, it's a screencap from a video. But overall I loved this look. This dress is always a fave, I love looped braids and flowers, and any reason to wear my fairy wings is a good reason!

I also took some selfies that I'm very, very happy with, so you get one of those too!

Anyway, that was October in my lolita world. How was yours?

2 comments: