Pages

Wednesday 1 September 2021

Coordinates from July - August 2021

The title is kind of a lie - I didn't wear lolita in July. But I felt so uncomfortable just posting for every other month and pretending it didn't exist, so I'm lumping it in here even though nothing happened.

I mean, I could have just posted and not said that and I'm sure no-one would have cared...but I care!

And, on the top of me justifying things...my first outfit of August is only really quasi-lolita. Or, more correctly, quasi-ouji. But I'm counting it!

Overalls: Punyus
Blouse: Glitter Tale
Shoes: Bodyline
Everything else: Offbrand

I wore this outfit for no reason other than I had to leave the house and was struggling to find comfy pants. So I decided to wear my overalls, but my only matching shoes are my lolita ones, and one thing lead to another which lead to this outfit. It's cute and I felt good in it, nuff said.

Then I started the next week off determined to get back into the working from home lolita habit. At this stage, it was looking likely that lockdown will be continuing until end of October at least so I thought it would be good to get some positive habits going. And for this, I wore my newest dress!

OP: Metamorphose temps de fille Camellia Cat Hide and Seek
Capelet & Headbow: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
OTKS: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Bodyline
Everything else: Offbrand/Taobao

I love this dress so much! It's so different from anything else I own that it makes me really happy to wear. This outfit isn't like my "ideal coord" or anything, I just needed a warm layer, hence the capelet, and just built from there. I do like how it turned out though!

As is usual with me, my "wear lolita every day!" intentions didn't result in well, results, but I did doll up to WFH again on Friday.

JSK: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright Shirring Princess
Blouse: Glitter Tale
Everything else: Offbrand/Taobao

Aaaaand...that was it for August. I had some time off at the end of the month for our wedding anniversary (we basically cuddled and played video games for five days) and didn't do much of anything. But as the weather continues to warm up and I've gotten my lolita room 100% clean for the first time in far too long, I feel cautiously optimistic that there may be more lolita in my near future. 

2 comments:

  1. That ouji coord is super cute! And it's such a great way of arriving at an outfit organically - I have this, but the only thing that matches is this bit from my "other wardrobe", so let's just run with that. And I do love the cosy feels of your Camellia Cat Hide and Seek coord, as we're moving into cosy season this feels very seasonal to me, especially with that teal and burgundy colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha lucky you...we're starting to get warm, there'll probably be one month of nice weather and then Satan's buttcrack for four-five months.

      Delete