Pages

Sunday 30 June 2019

Lolita Blogpost Roundup: June 2019

Everyone...it's officially half way through the year. How did this happen?!? I have no idea but at least, as usual, I read some quality lolita blogs this month.


New Japanese Brand : Lieblich & Elegant from Crimson Reflections
Ooooh a new Japanese brand? Exciting! I'm keen to see more from this brand and I'm liking what I see, even if it's not quite my style.

OOTD February from Auris Lothol
Outfit posts are still some of my favourite things! And I love it when bloggers share other j-fashion looks in with their lolita coords, it's always good to see something a little different.

Baby, the Stars Shine Bright Sendai, 14th anniversary tea party from The Sensitive Petal Princess
This was a bittersweet read, and gives a little insight into the Japanese lolita community which I find fascinating.

2019-03 Chocolate meetup from RuffleCloud's Adventures
I love reading meetup posts and I love chocolate coords so this was a definite favourite read this month!

My Formative Lolita Years from Cupcakes and Unicorns
This was such a fascinating retrospective! I'm not too into introspection (except, of course, for those times when I totally am) but this was a fantastic read nevertheless and did make me think about what it was for me what truly cemented my idea of how lolita fashion should be.

On Being Lolita: Traveling Light from Pink Milk Tea
Travelling with lolita is something that's discussed on and off online, and this post was great because it presented real life scenarios rather than just untested thoughts. It was good to read, especially because I am definitely planning to travel with part of my loltia wardrobe more in future!

I hope you enjoyed these posts, and the first half of 2019 ^__^

2 comments:

  1. Yay, another new (to me) blog discovered thanks to your roundups. Thank you for continually expanding my reading list <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantastic, I'm so glad there was something new for you in here ^__^

      Delete