Pages

Monday 3 April 2017

Coordinates from January - March 2017

In keeping with my 2017 goal of wearing lolita more often, I've decided to post an outfit round up post every few months. Sometimes, like for the first quarter of this year, I may not be posting too many outfits, but I'd still rather for a regular, smaller round up than waiting for ages or even than posting each outfit individually.

So, in the first three months of 2017 I wore lolita twice. Which isn't a lot, but given that 2016 saw me wearing it only four times it is definitely an improvement!

In January James and I went out to buy eggs and I decided to dress up a bit for it. We also ended up hanging out in a local park for a little bit playing Pokemon Go. It was a short outing, but I was pleased to wear lolita for it.

JSK & Shoes: Bodyline
Bolero: Handmade
Bag (not pictured): Taobao
Everything else: Offbrand

The other time I wore lolita was when I went to the Sydney swap meet in February! You may notice, seeing these two outfits in the one post, that I like casual brown outfits ^__^ What can I say, brown or black tend to be my go-to colours...

JSK & bow clips: Rococo Soul
Bolero: Handmade
Shoes: Bodyline
Bag: Taobao
Everything else: Offbrand

So yeah, not too much lolita for the first part of the year but still off to a good start!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe it is just me but you reuse the bolero and shoes in both? The bolero looks different, but not the shoes. I gues they are just your To-Go pieces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, same ones and the bolero in particular is one of my most-used pieces. It probably looks different because I had it clipped shut with a bow in the second outfit.

      Delete