Pages

Friday 5 May 2023

Recent lolita YouTube videos (and a blogging update)

Dear readers, it is time for me to admit something - I think that I am, by and large, giving up on blogging regularly.

Don't get me wrong, this blog is not stopping entirely but I've realised that after a decade of doing it I'm just not too into writing blog posts any more. On the other hand, I am absolutely LOVING making YouTube videos.

Do I feel bad about this, given that my preferred mode of content consumption is reading over watching? Yes.

Is that going to change what I do? No.

So I wanted to a. let you know that and b. share some of my recent lolita-based youTube videos that I haven't shared here yet ^__^

I made a cutsew! In my last post you saw it worn a couple of times and here's the making-of. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out and definitely feel more confident about sewing with knits in the future.

I bought things! If you've been a reader for a while you know I've always wanted a BTSSB fawn fur beret...and now I've got one! Very excited about that ^__^

Lastly, I enjoy sometimes documenting the how and why of putting together a coordinate, and for this one the starting point was a pretty scarf.

Like I said, I'm not stopping blogging entirely. I will certainly continue, if nothing else, to document my worn coords here. Beyond that...I'm not sure. But I'll see you all around, just less frequently, and I hope you'll join me over on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment