Pages

Wednesday 1 December 2021

Coordinates from November 2021

Another quiet month but as usual, no apologies. I've been busy and the weather has been heating up, ugh.

My first coord came a third of the way through the month, and was just a casual work from home look. Truth be told, I only dressed up because James was bringing an old friend over to hang out and so I needed to get out of my PJs! But still, a cute and comfy coord, so I'm happy. I did end up doing a quick run to the grocery store after work, and I always like doing that in lolita!

Skirt & Wristcuffs: Handmade
Cutsew, Beret & Cherry Clip: Offbrand
Socks & Shoes: Bodyline

The following week I wore lolita to WFH for very similar reasons. I thought I was going to run errands in my lunchbreak (but James ended up doing it for me, isn't he lovely?) and we had a tradie coming over in the morning, and I was visiting a friend after work,. Meaning I had to wear respectable clothing anyway, so why not lolita?

Excuse the blown-out doorway impacting my photo, we're getting into the eye-searing half of the year over here.

Skirt: Victorian Maiden
Bow Clips: Me Likes Tea
Everything else: Offbrand/Taobao

I actually chose this outfit because I wanted to wear the new sailor top I picked up from Dangerfield. I deliberately bought it to go with lolita, and I consider it's first outing a success!

So that's it for November. Like I say, quiet, but there's nothing wrong with quiet. How was your month, in lolita and in life in general?

2 comments:

  1. We love a comfy sailor collar offbrand top, they're the best. And that sailor look is so perfectly cute!

    ReplyDelete